Ontario Buckram Vellum aqueous coated library buckram is a duck or oxford cloth that is filled on one side with an aqueous acrylic coating. Offered in a vellum finish, it has a very uniform surface. OBV buckram cloth retains the fabric appearance of fine bindings while delivering exceptional functionality in the bindery process.
Having exceptional durability and longevity, our buckram cloth is used primarily as cover material in the library industry & rebinding books; but is ideal for any cover application such as a hymnal that endures a lot of wear and needs additional decorability.
- Excellent crock resistance
- Excellent stain and mildew resistance
- Excellent water resistance
- Excellent UV light resistance
- Excellent scuff resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent durability
- 24 stock colours (Canadian colours)
- US colours see Roxite F